Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yakima Bowdown Kayak Carrier

Well I received today my Yakima Bowdown Racks via Ebay at a substantial savings (I'm all about saving a few bucks here and there) compared to local retail. Of course I couldn't resist setting the almost finished Shearwater 17 on the racks just to get a good visual. Everybody knows how guys think! You can think about it but until you actually see the real thing it just does not mean as much. The Yakima Bowdown is a very good looking and working transport system and I couldn't be more pleased with the system. I still need to get a good 350 grit wet sanding done and one more good coat of varnish, but couldn't resist removing the almost finished boat from the pristine confines of my professional spray booth (ha ha) to get an idea of how nice the finished product would look on my lowered Scion XA. Check it out!




No comments: